The Food & Beverage industry is a very volatile industry. Other than stiff competition, the hospitality sector also juggles between increasing customer demands and shrinking profit margins. Restaurant Revenue Management (RRM) play an important role as it helps managers optimise revenues aligned with sound marketing strategies, and enhanced guest experiences.
This 2-day workshop provides an introduction to restaurant revenue management for hospitality professionals through a combination of taught content and self-learning material such as case studies. It aims to equip professionals with the knowledge of how revenue management can assist in optimising revenues without adding any additional resources with a strictly alignment to a marketing strategy.
What You’ll Learn
1. The basics of Restaurant Revenue Management (RRM)
2. RRM and Value Proposition; Restaurant Marketing
- To understand the principles of Restaurant Revenue Management.
3. Strategic Levers of RRM including ME, and Tools
- To understand the importance and relevance of integrating marketing with revenue management.
4. Revenue Optimisation within RRM and beyond
- Apply the right strategic levers and tools to apply successfully revenue management.
- Optimise revenue and generate ancillary revenues.
Who Should Attend
• Hospitality professionals with interest/in need of further knowledge enhancement / qualification.
• Hospitality staff at managerial and supervisory level.
SITizens Learning Credits (SLC) - Eligible Course
SIT Alumni: Before registering for courses, please activate your SITizens Learning Credits
via the email sent by SIT Alumni Team, on behalf of SITLEARN Professional Development.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
(only for SIT Alumni)
Certificate and Assessment
An SITLEARN Certificate of Participation will be issued to participants who
• Attend 75% of the workshop.
• Undertake non-credit assessment (during course)
|29 - 30 May 2020
||SIT@Dover, 10 Dover Drive, Singapore 138683
||After SF Series Funding
||After SF Mid-Career
|Singapore Citizen (Below 40) /
|Singapore Citizen (40 & above)
• All figures include GST. GST applies to individuals and Singapore-registered companies.
• You can opt for either SkillsFuture Funding or Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy. Both cannot be combined.
» Learn more about funding types available
Terms & Conditions:
SkillsFuture Course Funding
To be eligible for the 70% training grant awarded, applicants (and/or their sponsoring organisations where applicable) must:
1. Be a Singaporean Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident
2. Not receive any other funding from government sources in respect of the actual grant disbursed for the programme
SkillsFuture Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy
To be eligible for the 90% enhanced subsidy awarded, applicants (and/or their sponsoring organisations where applicable) must:
1. Be a Singaporean Citizen
2. Be at least 40 years old
3. Not receive any other funding from government sources in respect of the actual grant disbursed for the programme
SIT reserves the right to collect the balance of the programme fees (i.e. the potential grant amount) directly from the applicants (and/or their sponsoring organisations where applicable) should the above requirements not be fulfilled.