This examination will focus on testing the fundamentals of civil engineering. The 6-hour examination will comprise two parts. Part 1 catering for breadth, will comprise questions on core civil engineering subjects, typical of courses covered during civil engineering undergraduate course. Part 2 catering for depth, will comprise more design aspects of civil engineering courses during undergraduate.
For FEE (Civil) 2021, only answers based on Eurocodes and the relevant Singapore Annexes will be accepted. Answers based on other codes and standards will not be accepted.
FEE Part 1 (Civil) (3 hours and 10 minutes) – 40 MCQ questions
FEE Part 2 (Civil) (3 hours and 10 minutes) – 5 out of 9 questions
- CE101 Mechanics of Materials
- CE102 Structural Mechanics
- CE103 Structural Analysis
- CE104 Soil Mechanics
- CE105 Fluid Mechanics
- CE201 Reinforced and Prestressed Concrete Structures (2 Qs)
- CE202 Steel and Composite Structures (2 Qs)
- CE203 Geotechnical Engineering (2 Qs)
- CE204 Transportation (1 Q)
- CE205 Hydraulic and Hydrology (1 Q)
- CE206 Environmental Engineering (1 Q)
Who Should Attend
Eligible SIT graduates in BEng Civil Engineering.
SITizens Learning Credits (SLC) - Eligible Course
This examination is SITizens Learning Credits (SLC) eligible. Please refer to the user guide
how to register for courses utilising your SLC.
Find out more about SITizens Learning Credits (SLC)
Certificate and Assessment
A Certificate of Attainment will be issued to participants who:
|18 Dec 2021
||26 Nov 2021, 2359
Cost per candidate is $374.50 (including GST) for each sitting.
There will be no refund of fees upon confirmation of registration.