1. This is a Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT) website. Thank you for examining our privacy statement.
2. If you are only browsing this website or using the Search function, we do not capture data that allows us to identify you individually. This site automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP
address, cookie information, and the page(s) requested. Although user sessions are tracked, the users remain anonymous.
3. If you choose to send us an application or an e-mail that contains personally identifiable data, for us to process the application or to render you a service, we may share relevant data within SIT, or if necessary, with other Government agencies or
universities, so as to serve you efficiently and effectively, unless such sharing is prohibited by legislation. We may also need to disclose personal data as required by law or a court order. We will NOT share your personal data with private organisations,
except where such entities have been authorized to carry out specific SIT services. Should the personal data supplied to SIT be out-of-date, please supply us with the latest data. We will retain your personal data only as necessary for the effective
4. This site may contain links to other independently-managed websites within the SIT network and to some sites outside the “SingaporeTech.edu.sg” domain whose data protection and privacy practices may be different from ours. We are not responsible for
the content and privacy practices of these other websites and encourage you to examine the privacy notices of those sites.
5. If you have queries relating to how SIT deals with personal data under the Personal Data Protection Act, please contact our Data Protection Officer at DPO@SingaporeTech.edu.sg
such other person as SIT may designate from time to time.