The SkillsFuture Career Transition Programme (SCTP) is a three to 12-month training programme that supports mid-career individuals in equipping industry-relevant skills to regain and improve employability in new sectors or job roles.
WHY JOIN US?
- Reinforce learning through projects in a real working environment
- Option to gain exposure in sectors with good hiring opportunities, subject to availability of work attachments
- Enjoy career advisory support from SITLEARN Professional Development to enhance your employment prospects in the available sectors^ upon programme completion
PROGRAMME AVAILABLE UNDER SCTP
JOB SECTORS AVAILABLE UNDER SCTP^
^The list of job sectors is non-exhaustive and will be updated progressively.
||Strategy & Transformation Executive
||Guest Services Executive
- Register via SITLEARN Professional Development’s portal
- Application review – successful applicants will be notified
- Commencement of programme, work attachment* and projects
- Employment facilitation services and career advisory*
* Work attachment may include weekends.
* SIT will aid career advisory and connect trainees to government agencies and its relevant employers in their search for relevant jobs. However, SIT cannot guarantee job placements at the end of the programme even though SIT will make an effort to support trainees in their job search.
ELIGIBILITY, FUNDING & FAQs
Who Can Apply
- Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents, and Long-Term Visit Pass-Plus (LTVP+) Holders
- Self-sponsored learners (either unemployed or in-employment individuals)
- At least 21 years old
|Singapore Citizen (Below 40) / Singapore PR / LTVP+ Holder
||Up to 70% of course fees
|Singapore Citizen (40 & above)
||Up to 90% of course fees
|Singapore Citizen who meets the additional funding support criteria*
||Up to 95% of course fees
- *Individuals who fall into either of the following categories:
- Long-term unemployed individuals; or
- Persons with disabilities; or
- Individuals in need of financial assistance – ComCare Short-to-Medium Term Assistance (SMTA) recipients or Workfare Income Supplement (WIS) recipients
- Trainees may also use SkillsFuture Credit and Additional SkillsFuture Credit (Mid-Career Support) to offset out-of-pocket course fees.
RECRUIT TRAINEES FOR YOUR ORGANISATION
If you're a company interested in recruiting SCTP trainees, please apply HERE.
SIT reserves the right to make changes to published course information, including dates, times, venues, fees and instructors without prior notice.
Information is accurate at the date of posting (18 May 2022).